Sunday, October 2, 2016

Please Visit our Cards For A Cause Fundraiser Event!

Hi, My name is Shawna. I am a mother to two 9 year old little boys. Both of whom have Autism, one of whom has Mood Disorder and ADHD, and Severe anxiety as well. Awhile back when we first began our journy as special needs parents, a group stepped up and helped us out. That group was Sunshine Snail Mail. Sunshine Snail Mails sends out cheer Mail to Sick, Terminal, and Mentally Challenged kids, as well as their siblings. This group never asks anything in return from the parents.
I want to help this group continue to give to those children, especially as we near the holidays.  This group did not ask me to help, nor will they ever. This is something I want to do because they have helped so many children, including my own. Sometimes a smile is all these sick kids have.
ALL of the money raised minus shipping of the cards that I will ALSO be sending (15 boxes of 30 cards for the children) will go to Sunshine Snail Mail! We need to do this as quickly as possible as the ship time takes time and the holidays are near! Please help me to help this amazing organization! I will be eternally grateful, and so will the children that you will be helping! Included is a photo of each box that Sunshine Snail Mail will recieve (5 of each)!





 NO donation is too small, every dollar adds up. Please also SHARE this post, the more you share the better! If you can spread this to just one person who CAN donate that is AWESOME! You have helped tremendously! Spread the word! Thank you so much, and if you have heard of Sunshine Snail Mail, let us know in the comments! :)
Here is their website below!
https://www.facebook.com/SunshineSnailMail/?fref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment