Monday, February 8, 2016

Cute Owl Labels for Home Classroom FREEBIE LABELS

Today I made these cute little owl labels for my home classroom. I left the background of the labels blank because it saves a TON on printer ink. I also like that the neutral background color of the label matches the walls of our school room.

If you would like to use these in your home classroom, please feel free to download them for your personal use. Please do not distribute these files. If you would like to share with others, please send them this way so they can download the files for themselves!

You can grab these files from my DROPBOX by clicking the bold print, or on the first image.

As always, thanks for visiting our blog, and be watching for more updates!


                                            






No comments:

Post a Comment